Scnario: You want to dual boot a Samsung NC10 running Windows 7 with Jolicloud OS.
1. Download the Jolicloud installer (.exe)
2. Run it and follow the instructions. I chose to install om the same Partition that were Systemdisk for Windows 7 (C:\).
3. Everything went fine, but were not able to register with Jolicloud using Facebook (got ‘Server is Down’, reported it several times and waited for weeks without any change)
4. Created a ordnary account (without using facebook), went well.
5. Used the Jolicloud ‘app store’ to install my favorite apps, such as Spotify, Dropbox, Chrome etc.
6. For those applications that I use but weren’t available on the app store (Pwd Safe, Jungledisk, I used Wine to run them on the Linux Ubuntu system. For a simple guide for how to use Wine, see http://frankscorner.org/index.php?p=quickstart